Super Third Grade
Saving the day is hard work, but with all of my little hero's, it sure is easy! My class and I have fun learning and doing new things everyday. My students love working in centers for reading and math, and being able to work on their own levels, at their own pace. It gives them ownership in their education. Each one of my students are special to me and also teach me something everyday.
With the end of the school year coming to an end, we need to make sure that our little hero's are ready for their next challenge. A few pointers to use to keep them strong!
- Make sure they are reading every night
- Homework is a review of the skill taught that day, make sure you complete it.
- www.readingeggs.com is a great website for reading
- www.educationcity.com is a great website for math
- Talk to your kids and challenge their brains.
Keep working Super Hero's, 3rd grade is just ahead!!
Other Helpful Websites: